Welcome to the First Ever Mobile 360 – West Africa!
Mobile 360 – West Africa convened 250 senior-level attendees and 60% senior level representation from local and international policy, regulatory and mobile industry leaders to harness the power of mobile technologies for the digital transformation and sustainable development of the region.
We discussed how MNOs can collaborate with public and private stakeholders to deliver social impact and drive growth.
Keynote themes include:
- Mobile as the foundation for digital transformation in West Africa
- Building an environment conducive to expanding mobile broadband connectivity
- Stimulating the development of scalable, life-enhancing services
- Fostering growth, inclusion and innovation
- Use cases: mobile and social transformation
Mobile 360 – West Africa saw business and government leaders from across multiple sectors and West African states including Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria and Senegal as well as attendees from the broader ECOWAS region.
Industries in attendance included but are not limited to:
- Mobile communications
- Mobile Vendors
- Mobile Network Operators
- Local start-ups
Location & Date
Mobile 360 – West Africa took place 27 April 2017 in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire. Stay tuned for details on our 2018 location and date.