GSMA Mobile 360 Series – West Africa returns!
Last year, the inauguration of Mobile 360 Series – West Africa was a great success. The event convened 250 senior-level attendees and 60% senior level representation from local and international policy, regulatory and mobile industry leaders to harness the power of mobile technologies for the digital transformation and sustainable development of the region.
MNOs discussed and collaborated with public and private stakeholders to deliver social impact and drive growth.
Keynote themes included:
- Mobile as the foundation for digital transformation in West Africa
- Building an environment conducive to expanding mobile broadband connectivity
- Stimulating the development of scalable, life-enhancing services
- Fostering growth, inclusion and innovation
- Use cases: mobile and social transformation
Mobile 360 – West Africa saw business and government leaders from across multiple sectors and West African states including Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria and Senegal as well as attendees from the broader ECOWAS region.
Industries in attendance included but were not limited to:
- Mobile communications
- Mobile Vendors
- Mobile Network Operators
- Local start-ups
Location & Date
This year, Mobile 360 – West Africa returns in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire, on April 11 & 12. Stay tuned for further details.