GSMA Mobile 360 – Security for 5G provides a platform for the mobile ecosystem to discuss the security challenges of the 5G network. The event examines how the network is evolving and the key threats exposed by the new features and services enabled by next generation connectivity.
Attendees can expect a combination of keynote speakers, panel discussions, interactive workshops and in-depth case studies address key topics including 5G security and legacy network challenges, IoT security, edge computing, AI-based cyber defence and machine learning, regulation and policy challenges, fraud, identity, and more
Each pass includes access to all of the activities presented at Mobile 360 – Security for 5G on both days.
Your Delegate Pass Includes:
- Access to network with 200+ senior security leaders and heads of Security from MNOs and the wider digital ecosystem
- Access to over 11 hours of learning opportunities across two days including keynote sessions and workshops. View Agenda
- Access to over 7 hours of networking initiatives across two days (session breaks, lunches, evening receptions)
- Workshops presented by leading security companies
- Complimentary daily lunches, coffee and tea
- Access to the Start-up Showcase area featuring demonstrations from innovative companies within mobile, cybersecurity, IoT, and privacy.
- Access to all conference presentation slides delivered by speakers at Mobile 360 – Security for 5G 2018