Mobile 360 Latin America examined the technologies and government strategies driving digital transformation across Latin America. The event looked ahead to the technology of tomorrow: 5G, AI, Blockchain, and examined the impact they will have on the industry at a regional and global level. The event focused on how Latin America can embrace the latest innovations while improving and expanding the use of existing technologies to bring value to businesses and individuals in the region.
The 4YFN Start-Up Zone hit new heights during their second appearance at Mobile 360 Latin America supporting startups by connecting them with leading investors and partners. Congratulations to Napify who was the 4YFN Pitch Winner!
GSMA Latin America Working Groups
GSMA Latin America held four Operator-led Working Groups that provided GSMA regional members the opportunity to get engaged in GSMA activities and programmes, exchange information, provide training, network as well as establishing regional industry positions. Read more.
- Latin America Strategy & Innovation Forum (LSIF)
- Wholesale Agreements and Solutions LATAM Group (WASL)
- Regulatory Working Group (REGU)
- Technical & Terminals Working Groups (TECT)
- Security & Fraud Working Group (SEGF)
Workshops and Partner Programmes
Several workshops and partner programmes took a deep dive into specific topics beyond the conference discussions.
- Hitachi Consulting: Harnessing Digital Innovations: A Practical Approach to Driving Growth and Customer Experience with AI and Predictive Analytics
- GSMA RCS Business Messaging Awareness Lab sponsored by Infobip
- Gender Dialogue Table: the benefits of gender diversity in the tech industry
- Workshop presented by Amdocs: The 5G Opportunity: Achieving the full potential of the digital network and experience of the future
- Anatel Summit: Successful Models for the Deployment of Infrastructure in Latin America
- IDB Invest IoT Summit: Latin American IoT game-changers with a Korean IoT-focused delegation to facilitate business opportunities and inter-continental idea sharing.