Mobile 360 – Latin America brought 800 attendees together from leading mobile industry leaders, entrepreneurs, and the wider mobile ecosystem to share in the innovation taking place across Latin America. The three-day event examined key regional drivers including topics such as future of networks, IoT, and the impact of mobile on societies. The GSAM Latin American Working Groups convened to exchange information, provide training, network, and establish regional industry positions. Alongside the conference, the ‘Innovation Showcase’ highlighted the latest technology and business models shaping the mobile industry.
The event took place at Centro de Convenciones Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada in Bogotá, Colombia.
View Highlights & Reports:
- Reporting and Analysis from Mobile World Live
- Mobile Economy Report: Latin America & Caribbean
- Announcements from Mobile 360 – Latin America
- GSMA Intelligence Post-Event Analysis
- See images from Mobile 360 – Latin America
- Post-Event Report