Mobile 360 Series – Latin America is the place to meet with leaders from across the mobile industry and wider ecosystem to discuss the technology innovations shaping Latin America. The event offers a range of opportunities to advance your business, grow your customer base, exchange ideas, and more.
Each pass includes access to the full slate of activities presented at Mobile 360 – Latin America.
Full Member MNOs receive complimentary passes to attend Mobile 360 – Latin America. Please read below or refer to our registration page for more information.
Your Delegate Pass Allows You To:
- Hear from the leading voices in Latin American tech during 30 hours of content including keynotes and working groups. View Agenda
- Participate in the only event focusing on how the mobile and technology industries are developing across Latin America
- Learn from innovative companies around the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals on the new #BetterFuture Stage
- Discover how connected technologies are changing lives for communities by creating development opportunities for less affluent communities and reaching less accessible populations
- Participate in the GSMA Latin America Working Groups: WASL, REGU, TECT, SEGF, and LSIF. Subject to approval
- Participate in intimate workshop sessions on a wide range of carefully crafted topics led by the GSMA. Subject to invitation approval
- Access to all conference presentations after Mobile 360 – Latin America
- Network with over 800 leaders and top level managers from across Latin America’s digital and mobile ecosystem, including governments and regulatory authorities
- Access to the official event mobile app to network and organise meetings with fellow attendees
- Meet vertical industry stakeholders from healthcare, banking and finance, and manufacturing looking to do business with the mobile industry
- Meet the region’s most promising start-ups in the innovation capital of Latin America, Buenos Aires
- Explore the Innovation Showcase featuring major players in Latin American telecom, regional start-ups, and more
- Discover the mobile industry’s efforts and contribution to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals throughout Latin America
- Gain exposure to a wide range of international and local press
- Complimentary daily lunches
- Receive travel and tourist discounts from all our local partners
Passes for GSMA Members
MNO (GSMA Full Member) receive complimentary passes as part of their membership. Please contact Jeff Molina using your business email for details on a code to register.
Associate Members qualify for a 30% discount to attend as part of their membership. Please contact Jeff Molina using your business email for details on how to receive your discount code.
Please note: GSMA Member discounts can only be used by attendees from a member organisation. Member discount codes should not be shared with external customers and clients.
Does your business exist outside the mobile ecosystem?
If you work for a company whose core business outside the tech industry; i.e. Healthcare, Banking and Finance or Manufacturing then you may qualify for a 30% discount to attend. Please contact Jeff Molina for details on how to receive your discount code.
Does your company qualify as a start-up? If so, we have a specific pass perfect for you at a reduced rate. Check the qualifications below and then reach out to Jeff Molina for details.
Criteria for qualifying for start-up packages:
- Be an innovative digital solution for the market/industry
- Have the potential to grow, scale and internationalise
- Generate revenues under $20M
- Have less than 80 employees
- Be a start-up in either of these stages: seed, early or growth stage (from validating business models to raising $M in funding – series A to C).
Group Discounts Available
Are you planning to bring a group or delegation to Mobile 360 – Latin America? If so, you may qualify for a group discount on passes. Please contact Jeff Molina to discuss the options available to you.