- 15+ years of market research and consulting expertise. Particularly knowledgeable in:
-Providing strategic advise
-Managing and executing multi-country projects
-Speaking at public events and workshops
- 15+ years in the information and communication technologies sector, with focus on Telecom services including:
-Fixed and mobile telephony markets
-Pay TV markets
-Data communications and broadband Internet access markets
-Internet of Things
What I bring to the Team
- Nearly two decades of work designing and implementing projects on global and regional operators.
- Extensive experience on market sizing and forecasting, analyzing competitive landscape, interviewing end-users, and tracking market trends in Latin America.
- Years of industry contacts and connections. Frequently quoted and interviewed in local and international media.
- Frost & Sullivan since 2013.
- Previous related experience at:
-The Yankee Group
- MBA, UTDT, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- M. A. in Economic Sociology, UNSAM, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Bachelor in Sociology, UBA, Buenos Aires, Argentina.