Women 4 Tech Programme – Building the role of women in technology careers
Women 4 Tech
Showcasing best practices and industry action for encouraging and expanding the inclusion of women in the digital economy is of essence. Educational programmes, role models and sponsors for girls can help influence and change the future of the digital economy.
There are several benefits to a diverse workplace but first we need to understand the key challenges for girls in education, and for female leadership in the ICT sector in India.
- How can Indian policymakers better encourage continued women involvement in the technology workforce in terms of entrepreneurship, research and innovation?
- How to redefine employer’s approach towards women and ensure an effective gender parity in the work environment?
- How to decrease gender bias in the workplace breaking down the barriers for women in technology?
- How can we support effective gender diversity strategies, across the ICT sector, to achieve greater gender balance in the 21st century?
- How can industry and education systems work together to boost female inclusion in the ICT sector?