REGU – 5G & public policies to enable its expansion
GSMA Latin America Meetings
- Andrea López Salloun, Chair REGU, Telecom Argentina.
- Daniel Ríos Villa, Deputy Chair REGU, AT&T México.
GSMA, public policy update
- Lucrecia Corvalan, REGU Coordinator, Public Policy Senior Manager, GSMA.
Session 1: 5G & public policies to enable its expansion
Paving the way to 5G: the intersection of policy, business opportunities and benefits for the consumers.
- Alejandro Adamowicz, Technology Director GSMA Latin America.
Status: 5G global & Latin America perspective. Standars, trials, trends and forecast 2025.
- Máximo del Corral, Data Scientist, GSMA Intelligence.
Beyond networks and spectrum: regulatory requirements for 5G
- Hector Marin, Senior Director, Government Affairs, Qualcomm.
Closing remarks: Alejandro Adamowicz, Technology Director GSMA Latin America