Mobile 360 – Russia & CIS offers global case studies for senior-level leaders from Russia & CIS to discuss and address the implementation of the region’s digital economic plans. The event offers a range of opportunities to advance your business, grow your customer base, exchange ideas, and more. Each pass includes access to the full slate of activities presented at Mobile 360 – Russia & CIS.
Full Member MNOs receive complimentary passes to attend Mobile 360 – Russia & CIS. Please read below or refer to our registration page for more information.
Your Delegate Pass Allows You To:
- Network with leading policy and regulatory stakeholders from Russia and the CIS region to looking to begin implementing the Digital Economy agenda
- Hear insights from international speakers and global case studies as part of an editorially independent agenda
- Connect with a C-level audience from regional ICT sector looking to discover new partnerships
- Meet vertical industry stakeholders from energy (oil/gas/mining), banking & finance, and manufacturing & agriculture looking to do business with the mobile industry
- Explore the Innovation Showcase featuring major players in Russia & CIS telecom
Passes for GSMA Members
MNO (GSMA Full Member) receive complimentary passes as part of their GSMA membership. Please contact us using your business email for details on a code to register.
Associate Members qualify for a 30% discount to attend as part of their membership. Please contact us using your business email for details on how to receive your discount code.
Please note: GSMA Member discounts can only be used by attendees from a member organisation. Member discount codes should not be shared with external customers and clients.
Does your business exist outside the mobile ecosystem?
If you’re working for a company whose core business is in the Energy (Oil/Gas/Mining), Banking & Financial Services, and Manufacturing & Agriculture sectors and are looking to connect with the ICT industry, then attending Mobile 360 – Russia & CIS is a must attend. Joining us in Moscow allows you to learn how mobile technology can help grow your business, discover new business partners, and shape the future direction of your industry.
Are you a start-up in the Russian & CIS region looking to expand your prospects and connect with new investors and business partners? As a vital business within the innovative mobile ecosystem, consider attending Mobile 360 – Russia & CIS to meet with the businesses who are looking to use your innovative products and services to grow their own businesses.