APAC IoT Innovation Summit – Morning Session Two
In last MWC Barcelona on Feb 2019, GSMA announced 110 Mobile IoT (NB-IoT/LTE-M) networks deployed worldwide and 37 are coming from Asia Pacific across 15 countries. Global cellular LPWA network connections were primarily driven by APAC that accounts for nearly 97% of all NB-IoT. These Mobile IoT technologies already merged into 5G standards that further empower low latency, massive IoT and large bandwidth.
With these new technologies, innovators, enterprise and government can accelerate the digital transformation and progress toward the digital societies. It could be enable new business models, new business processes, increase business efficiency, greater innovation and drive improved visibility across an organization.
Welcome to attend the summit
- Learn the latest Mobile IoT development and deployment from mobile operators
- Understand how industries adopt the technologies and get the compelling benefits
- Get insights from the regional IoT innovators and ecosystem
- Receive first-hand information from the 5G pioneer
- Leverage the great opportunities on networking, collaboration and partnership
- Visit the IoT Expo (Connected APAC with innovator to show case)
Session 3: IoT capability beyond connectivity
Traffic management is very challenging as cities expands rapidly with the population and the vehicles. Let us understand how IoT and AI can make better life for commuters
In the region, the precision farming market was worth US$0.68bn in 2018 and projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.4%, to reach US$1.46bn by 2023.1.
Collaboration towards enabling Smart Community ecosystem in one township in Malaysia. Key building blocks include 5G access, Retail & Smart Mall solutions. Technology adoption will improve Sustainable Living Environment & Public Security.
· Azrin Aris, General Manager, Emerging Solution and innovation TM One & City administrator, Malaysia
· XL, Axiata & Sierad Produce, Indonesia
· Maxis & Gamuda Land Malaysia
· Ali Fahd Ahmad, Head of Marketing, Jazz & Dr. Muhammad Amjad Khan, CEO, Peshawar
Electric Supply Company (PESCO), Pakistan
Apply to attend this session here.