- Sub-Saharan Africa Driving Global Market for Mobile Money
- GSMA Announces New Developments in Mobile for Development Programme Initiatives
- Sub-Saharan Africa to Surpass Half a Billion Mobile Subscribers by End of Decade, Finds New GSMA Study
- GSMA Report Highlights Impact of Taxation on Mobile Connectivity in Sub-Saharan Africa
- GSMA Announces additional speakers for Mobile 360 Series – Africa
- GSMA Announces Speakers for Mobile 360 Series – Africa
For more announcements from GSMA about Mobile 360 Series, please visit the GSMA Newsroom.
For general media enquiries, please contact the GSMA PR Team with enquiries about scheduling press interviews with GSMA executives or for photography/multimedia requests.
If you are a member of the media or an Industry Analyst and would like to attend Mobile 360 – Africa, you can review the accreditation criteria here:
To apply for a press pass, start by contacting our Press Team. Be sure to review the criteria for media passes to determine if you are eligible. The Press Team will provide you with further information on the process of applying to attend.