- The Government of Uganda and Stakeholders Commit to Pursue Mobile-Enabled Digital Transformation
- New GSMA Study: Mobile Significantly Advancing Economic and Development Goals in Tanzania
- GSMA Announces Speakers for Mobile 360 Series – West Africa
- More Than Half of Sub-Saharan Africa to be Connected to Mobile by 2025, Finds New GSMA Study
- GSMA Finds That Consumers in Developing Countries are Hard Hit by High Spectrum Prices
For more announcements from GSMA and Mobile 360 Series, please visit the GSMA Newsroom.
If you are a member of the media or an Industry Analyst and would like to attend Mobile 360 – Africa, you can review the accreditation criteria here:
To apply for a press pass, start by contacting our Press Team. Be sure to review the criteria for media passes to determine if you are eligible. The Press Team will provide you with further information on the process of applying to attend.
For general media enquiries, please contact the GSMA PR team with enquiries about scheduling press interviews with GSMA executives or for photography/multimedia requests.