Mobile 360 – Africa is the place to meet with leaders from across Africa’s digital and mobile ecosystem, including governments and regulatory authorities to forge a better future for African citizens. The event offers a range of opportunities to advance your business, grow your customer base, exchange ideas, and more.
Each pass includes access to the full slate of activities presented at Mobile 360 – Africa.
Complimentary passes are available for MNO (GSMA Full Member). Please read below or refer to our registration page for more information.
Your Delegate Pass Allows You To:
- Hear from the leading voices in African tech during 30 hours of content including keynotes and discussions. View Agenda
- Attend the bi-annual Mobile Money Leadership Forum which brings together international finance regulators from across the world for a full day focused on Mobile Money and Financial Inclusion issues (Day Three)
- Attend the Rwanda edition of the Seedstars start-up competition, co-located in 2018 with Mobile 360 – Africa (Day Three)
- Participate in intimate workshop sessions on a wide range of carefully crafted topics led by the GSMA. Subject to invitation approval
- Network with over 800 senior leaders from mobile and adjacent industries as well as government and international organisations
- Meet vertical industry stakeholders from agriculture, banking & finance, and utilities looking to do business with the mobile industry
- Explore the Innovation Showcase featuring major players in African telecom, regional start-ups, Mobile for Development activities, and the new Country Pavilions
- Discover the mobile industry’s efforts and contribution to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals throughout Sub-Saharan Africa
- Gain exposure to a wide range of international and local press
- Receive travel and tourist discounts from all our local partners
Passes for GSMA Members
MNO (GSMA Full Member) receive complimentary passes as part of their membership. Please contact Laurent Barthelemy for details on a code to register.
Associate Members qualify for a 30% discount to attend as part of their membership. Please contact Laurent Barthelemy for details on how to receive your discount code.
Please note: GSMA Member discounts can only be used by attendees from a member organisation. Member discount codes should not be shared with external customers and clients.
Do you qualify for a discounted pass?
If you’re working for a company whose core business is in the Agricultural, Education, Financial Services & Banking, or Infrastructure (Utilities/Energy) sectors then you may qualify for a 30% discount to attend. Please contact Laurent Barthelemy for details on how to receive your discount code.
Does your company qualify as a start-up? If so, we have a specific pass perfect for you at a reduced rate. Check the qualifications below and then reach out to Laurent Barthelemy for details.
Criteria for qualifying for start-up packages:
- Be an innovative digital solution for the market/industry
- Have the potential to grow, scale and internationalise
- Generate revenues under $20M
- Have less than 80 employees
- Be a start-up in either of these stages: seed, early or growth stage (from validating business models to raising $M in funding – series A to C).
Group Discounts Available
Are you planning to bring a group or delegation to Mobile 360 – Africa? If so, you may qualify for a group discount on passes. Please contact Laurent Barthelemy to discuss the options available to you.