Who will lead the digital revolution: the people or the technology?
Digital technology has unleashed an era of unprecedented change across the globe, and the tremors of change roar loudest on the African continent. The status quo in each industry vertical is challenged, policies are reshaping, tech evolution is unstoppable and communities are empowered. Power has been redistributed.
From startups to regulators, network operators to tech hardware manufacturers, NGOs to banks, Mobile 360 – Africa is set to bring together over 1,000 stakeholders from across the continent and Africa’s Tech and Telecom landscape.
For the 2018 edition, we explored a number of industry defining topics:
- Understanding the Power of Data
- From Content Consumers to Content Creators
- Is Africa Inclusive for all?
- Technology & Business: Advancing life-enhancing services through Mobile
- Releasing the Potential of Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs
- Harmonising Technology and People to sustain the Green Agenda
- Liberating Communities with IOT
- Technology Innovation + Empowered People = …?
Mobile 360 – Africa included three insightful days of keynote presentations, panel discussions, fireside talks, startup pitches, in-depth case studies, working groups and invaluable networking opportunities with the current and future leaders of Africa’s Digital Revolution.