Operator Workshop ‘Leading the Industry Purpose’ (invitation only)
In February 2016, the mobile industry formally committed to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and launched our Industry Purpose initiative in an effort to improve the global reputation of mobile operators and our industry. The industry’s engagement is gaining momentum and showing measurable impact. Mobile operator CEOs acted as leaders on the world stage at global events including UN General Assembly week and the World Economic Forum. Regional action is now needed to deliver on all of our commitments, and to communicate our message with mobile consumers, industry employees and governments: We are connecting everyone and everything to a better future.
If you would like further information or are eligible for an invitation to this important meeting, please email [email protected]
This workshop will cover:
· Why an Industry Purpose? Why is a commitment to the SDGs and Mobile Responsibilities good business?
· Global engagement and achievements of mobile operators on the world stage
· The Mobile Industry Impact Report
· Strategic relationships with the international community
· Our vision and targets for the coming year
· How to get involved