International Infrastructure Summit – The Right Stuff: Infra For A Digital Future sponsored by edotco – Half Day Conference (Part 1)
Sponsored by edotco Group
International Infrastructure Summit – Connecting digital divide
The International Infrastructure Summit will gather luminaries of the telecommunications industry from across the region to examine the infrastructure required and challenges associated with building a connected digital society of tomorrow. Industry leaders will unpack topics related to 5G deployment, impact of digitisation and robotics to the telecommunications business, transformative technologies as well as regulatory viewpoints.
5G Infra Readiness – Connecting Digital Divide – Afternoon Session One
1.30pm : Opening by Encik Al-Ishsal Ishak, Chairman, Malaysian Communications And Multimedia Commission
1.40pm : Welcome by Suresh Sidhu, Chief Executive Officer of edotco Group
1.50pm: Keynote Panel : 5G- Is Infra Ready to Rumble?
Moderator : Suresh Sidhu, Chief Executive Officer of edotco Group
– Encik Al-Ishsal Ishak, Chairman of Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission
– Afzal Abdul Rahim, Chief Executive Officer of TIME dotCom Berhad
– Vaishali Rastogi, Managing Director & Senior Partner, Head of BCG, Southeast Asia
– Mahtab Uddin Ahmed, Chief Executive Officer, Robi Axiata Limited
This 5G panel will explore the state of the industry as we prepare for 5G. The session will examine;
- Regulatory views on licensing, spectrum and overall policies
- Impact of 5G on the community
- MNO rationale for roll out based on market demands and monetization
- The role of a towerco as an enabler
Industry experts will also share their views on gaps, challenges, where we are at, what needs to be done to successfully roll out 5G.
2.40pm : The new InfraCo by Gayan Koralage, Director of Strategy, edotco Group
This session explores how towercos are evolving into infracos to align with market expectations of being a one stop centre (fibre, power, tower). We will also introduce some of edotco’s work on Small Cells, street furniture, fibre, bus stops, smart cities and collaborations as we move towards becoming an infraco
Apply to attend this session here.