eSIM Connectivity at Scale – Half Day Conference (Part 1)
Sponsored by ARM:
Meeting challenges and delivering opportunities
13.30 – 14.00
Opening Day Keynote Session
eSIM is considered by many as an IOT enabler in both M2M and Consumer World.
The Seminar will be the opportunity to hear from industry leaders the key market and technology learnings from eSIM deployment.
This opening session of Mobile 360 Digital Societies will provide a market update from the recent research made by GSMA intelligence.
· Jean-Christophe Tisseuil, Head of eSIM, GSMA
· Jan Stryjak, Senior Manager Research, GSMAi
14.00 – 14.30
eSIM Future-Proofing: How Operators Can Support All eSIM Devices and Use Cases
• There are different requirements for operators to support different types of eSIM devices in market, including smartphones, smartwatches, PCs, cars, IoT, and more
• New devices and specifications will further complicate things
• How can operators overcome these challenges and reduce the cost to support each eSIM use case?
• Operators should take a holistic approach, and adopt a future-proof solution that considers as many devices and use-cases as possible
• Highlight one example with Microsoft and eSIM for both Enterprise and Consumer use cases
· Andre Ngo, Microsoft, Mobile Solutions Specialist
· Emir Aboulhosn, Idemia, VP of Digital Domains Connectivity
14.30 – 15.00
On the horizon: the integrated SIM (iSIM)
· The path to integrated SIM.
· Integrated secure element: a secure solution inside a system on chip
· Features and services of the iSIM
· Joint demonstration
· Dennis Liu, Qualcomm
· Eric Lim, Thales
Apply to attend this session here.