Privacy & Security for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
We are excited to announce the 2018 edition of the Mobile 360 Series – Privacy & Security held once again in The Hague on 30-31 May 2018. Our aim is to guide senior security leaders as they develop the right security strategies and how best to navigate privacy and security for the fourth industrial revolution.
Data and connectivity are the power engines of the digital age, and hosting a robust network that secures these connections and protects the tsunami of data constantly moving through it is business critical.
In this pinnacle era for privacy and security developments, we will explore a number of core themes, including:
- State of the Industry – Implementing Regulation, Combating Fear and Global Developments
- Architecting for Data, Privacy & Cybersecurity
- Safeguarding the Network
- Securing IOT Tech in Society: Connected cars
- Looking ahead at the first six months of GDPR
- Big Data for Social Good
- Preparing the Network from SS7 to DIAMETER
- Resilience through Design
- How can blockchain technology be used as a security technology
- What does 5G Security look like
We welcome the full spectrum of mobile industry players as well as financial services professionals involved in the future of privacy and security to join us. Stay tuned as registration will open soon.
Interested in Speaking at Mobile 360 – Privacy & Security?
Are you working at the cutting-edge of innovation in security technology or exploring new routes to guarding business and data privacy? We are now accepting submissions to become a speaker: from legal bodies to startups, chip manufacturers to automotive companies, hackers to regulators and of course mobile network operators.